Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today is the day!!!!

I hope you are all reading the blogs! I feel like I'm speaking to no one. Today is the first day of the "Biggest Loser Challenge." I hope everyone is still interested and involved in improving your health. It's tough to keep motivated but it will be worth it in the end. Amber posted a great website that I encourage you to take a look at. I also encourage you guys to post more blogs.....I don't want to be the only one posting. Love you all and good luck.

3 comments:

THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT THE LIFE OF AN ADDICT said...

your not talking to no one we are all still here sis and we love you for all that your doing

TD said...

We are here! Thanks for doing this. Just so everyone knows that you have a real challenge ahead...not from me...from Greg!
Aunt Cindy...Greg hopes you really enjoyed your scone today! haha Happy Birthday, love ya!! :0)

Cindy Fox said...

The scone was wonderful. So was the ravioli I had for dinner. It was my birthday....what do you expect. I weighed in today and am down 4 lbs. The scone couldn't have been too bad for me. Love you guys.