Monday, January 31, 2011

Yoga

Love, love, love what you have done to the blog! New pics and background.

Sooo....who wants to get together to do some yoga?? I am available any night but Thursday. Let's figure out what works for everyone. I know that some people are afraid, but don't worry everyone works at their own pace. Nannette wasn't scared when we taught her some of our new yoga poses. We won't talk about the scar on her forehead after doing the Crow Pose. Hahaha...don't worry, I won't make you do that! :0)

Love ya,

Tara T.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I'm in! Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and Wed work good for me, in the evening of course.

Angie said...

Cindy I also love the new look!

Cindy Fox said...

Any time or day works for me. I can offer my house if there is enough room. Let me know. Love ya!

THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT THE LIFE OF AN ADDICT said...

im a little chicken but im up to giving it a try