Monday, February 14, 2011

Update on Biggest Loser Challenge

Hopefully you've been reading the blog and saw the poll I posted. The results are in favor of one lump sum prize to be awarded at the end of the challenge, November 30th. We have 12 participants who have paid so the cash reward at the end will be $300.00.  We don't have to do monthly weigh-ins unless you want to keep everyone up-to-date on your progress.  If you want to submit your monthly weight, send it to me or grandma. Love you guys!

P.S. Maybe some of you remember this video from my day. Inspiring!!!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA&feature=player_detailpage

5 comments:

Amber said...

That was hillarious. I've never seen that video before

Amber said...

That was hillarious!!!!

Amber said...

Sorry about the double post I'm challenged

Angie said...

That was so funny!

Jessica said...

I can't stand Olivia Newton John. Let it be known. Also... That probably is one of the worst music videos ever made. But it is funny. Especially considering the context. Good job madre.