Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ogden Marathon

The official times have been posted and team "Nan's Pack" came in 11th place. It was an awesome experience!!!! You can check it out at https://www.onestoprace.com/results/default.aspx?event=4925&r=559 pictures will be posted later in the week. Thanks to team members Nic, Tony, Scott Sandberg, and Eric Young. FYI...I ran my personal best time of 8:50 splits for a total of 44:23 for 5 miles. Thanks Nic for running with me. I'm sorry I told you to "shut up." Love ya and see you on Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go!!! That is so great! I know my mom would be so proud of you Cindy! I love you!

Cindy Fox said...

Thanks Angie. I kept thinking about her the entire run. I know she was with me coaching me along. I miss her. I love you too.

THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT THE LIFE OF AN ADDICT said...

I am so proud of my baby sister she rocked and she is the very best I love you sis